It’s well-established that vehicle graphics are a great investment for any company with a fleet. Once you’ve made the decision to take advantage of fleet space for advertising purposes, the next step is finding the right provider for the job.
The “right” fleet wrap provider depends on many different variables. It takes a combination of the customer’s needs and the provider’s strengths to embark on an effective fleet wrap campaign.
Before getting started, fleet owners will want to have a good grasp of:
- Budget – What are you willing to spend? Have you factored in the long-term return on investment of quality graphics?
- Fleet size – How many vehicles are receiving graphics?
- Fleet location – Is it a local job, or a nationwide effort?
- Time frame – How quickly does the job need to be done once it is started?
- Graphic size – Decal, half wrap, full wrap, etc.
- Lifetime of wrap – How often do you hope to change graphics? The intent of the application affects the type of material and adhesive used.
Once a fleet owner understands their needs, they’re ready to search for their fleet graphics provider. Some considerations include:
- Cost – This one is obvious, but it’s important to consider cost in relation to the ROI. Higher quality materials and installation will be much more effective in the long run, not to mention the built in advertising benefits of fleet graphics.
- Print capabilities – How much volume can they handle, and how fast? What are the largest and smallest dimensions they can print on? How does the quality of their work compare to competitors?
- Materials – What types of materials are they working with? Are they partnered with a well-known manufacturer, or do they stick with the lowest cost?
- Installation network – Do they have their own installers? And where are they located? Large scale fleet wrap jobs are almost always done on-site, and you can save a lot of money by choosing a provider that has regional installers nationwide.
- Previous experience – Experience speaks for itself, and you’ll know it when you see it.
- Financial stability – A stable company with deep pockets can handle large-scale, up-front material costs.
The Vomela Companies cover a large range of variables in fleet graphics capabilities. Our nationwide installation network creates opportunities to work on efficient timelines, and we draw on decades of experience to provide knowledgeable service and financial stability. We know that fleet graphics represent an important investment for our customers, and we strive to provide the best combination of high quality and reasonable cost. If you'd like to learn more about fleet graphics, contact us today.